2012年11月12日月曜日

What do I hate more than anything?


    What I hate more than anything is the story that someone gets physical pain. I used to be afraid of black man  in the detective conan who commits murders in the way of poisoning, shooting, strangling and so on. Especially I hated stabbing way (blood, sounds and madness) so much that I shut off the sounds by operating the remote controler and the scene  by turning away my face from TV.  I have no longer fear to it, but still now, I don't like the movie of surgical operations even in TV dramas and the panic special collection which collect movie like saying "Ouch!!!" involuntarily.X( They makes me shudder.
    However, somehow I love the Criminal investigation genre’s story now; Detective Conan, Kindaichi Case Files, Detective School Q and American drama "Bones"; FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth, the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan and her individual colleagues finds the clues from the victims’ bones and things left behind. I love "Bones" so much. 
    Maybe I hate the painful story which can be imagined to happen to me myself.  Please, please don't tell me the story like "I cut my finger",  "I had my leg broken"....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿