I hated the class of classics study in my highschool days. To tell
you the truth, I had a poor record in it. At that time, I was studying it in
wondering what the benefit of studying it is. It seemed to be no meaning in
studying it.
Then I tried to write essay about this topic in TW, but I was said “It
is subjective essay, not objective one. You have to write academic essay”, so I
gave up. But when I looked for the books which support my idea, I found a book
that said classics study was dying out. According to the book, much old people
studied it for learning today’s history, politics, and geography and so on. But
now, because we can learn it in each subject, as I supposed, there is no more
meaning in studying it in this modern society.
I think it is more useful to learn today’s language than classics. If
there is a person who wants to learn classics, he should learn at university. Classics
are not the subject that every high school students should learn, I think. However,
because it is taught still now, there must be some reason. Do you think there is
any good point of learning classics? If you think yes, why do you think so?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿